Sfinakia fm is not responsible for the content of any broadcast. Sfinakia fm believes in the First Amendment to the US Constitution and will not review or censure any broadcast. Those who listen to any broadcast listed or served herein assume all risk of being offended or suffering any other form of damage.
Sfinakia fm respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Content providers to do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on SFINAKIA FM in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
3. identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL (i.e., web page address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
4. identification of the URL or other specific location on the site where the material that you claim is infringing is located, including enough information to allow us to locate the material.
5. your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
6. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.